Most marketing departments that wish to implement inbound marketing are likely to come to one crossroad; should they develop an in-house marketing team or hire a digital marketing agency? If you plan to use HubSpot, the answer is often in favour of outsourcing to an agency.
A HubSpot Partner Agency
HubSpot created its partner program to allow digital marketing experts to offer HubSpot products to clients worldwide. The partners undergo rigorous training in HubSpot tools to make them effective in supporting HubSpot users. Every partner receives certification as proof of competency. DigitalCRO is one of the few HubSpot partners in Ireland.
Now we will look at the issues that arise when you have an in-house marketing team and how an agency like us can help you with them. But first, let’s look at the advantages of having an in-house team.
The Pros of Having an In-House Team
We are not trying to downplay the benefits of having your home-grown marketing team. Therefore, we will start by mentioning these benefits.
- Control: Having an in-house team gives you complete control over the critical aspects of inbound marketing such as the process, the consistency, and the tools. You also have oversight over the tone, style, and visual appearance of the marketing content.
- Quick decision-making: Having only your team to deal with makes decision making fast, though not necessarily straightforward.
- Understanding the system: If you have built the system from the ground up, you will have a full understanding of how it works. It makes it easy to make a change when you notice a need for it.
The Issues That Arise with Doing Inbound Marketing In-House
- Time-consuming: In business, time is crucial since it often comes with a price tag. It takes time to develop a marketing team that delivers tangible results. It usually takes months, as they have to learn the ropes of the industry and the system.
- Access to specialised tools: In-house marketing limits your team to the tools you purchase annually. You might not be able to access monthly or even weekly updates or other new features.
- Overhead costs: Along the way, your in-house team leader might be on leave or go for a workshop. Sometimes, marketers get discouraged by poor results and may end up being unproductive for days or even weeks. Such hidden downtime will take a toll on your ROI.
How Using a HubSpot Partner Can Help Your Business
Access to resources
Working with an agency eliminates the need to pay for training and spending on keeping your marketing team from looking for other opportunities. You will only have monthly payments to make, which is often cheaper than the cost of a full inbound marketing team.
If cost, time, and results are your fundamental concerns with inbound marketing, then hiring a HubSpot partner is your best shot. Check out this article 5 Benefits of Working with a HubSpot Partner for more insight into working with a HubSpot partner!